Based in Ennis Co. Clare, Hotel Woodstock has the warmth of a beautiful, country house with a passion to make you feel at home. The ease and friendliness of a hotel that is family-run and that knows the difference real service makes.
The hotel is ideally situated at the heart of Ireland’s dramatically beautiful Wild Atlantic Way.
A Clare hidden gem that brings to life the inviting openness of Ireland’s ‘friendly county’ in the most elegant, stylish and personal of ways.
TheTaste and Hotel Woodstock are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Family Staycation to The Wild Atlantic Way: 2 Nights for 2 Adults and 2 Children in Hotel Woodstock.
– A two-nights stay for 2 adults & 2 children in a spacious family room
– Full Irish breakfast each morning
– Dinner on the evening of your choice
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
– Share this competition on Twitter
– Share this competition on Facebook
Step 2: Click the link to complete our competition form
This competition is now closed…. The winner is Olwyn O’Driscoll! Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight September 8th
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm September 9th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for 2 Nights for 2 Adults and 2 Children in Hotel Woodstock
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid