Win a €500 Voucher for Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud – CLOSED
Ireland’s only establishment with two Michelin Stars, Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud needs no introduction. Since opening its doors in 1981, Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud has dedicated itself to the pursuit of excellence and over the years the kitchen has produced some of the country’s best chefs.
The team in Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud are totally committed to providing the best fine dining experience in Ireland from what is put on the plate to how it is served. With an experienced and dedicated team at the helm including Guillaume Lebrun, Kieran Glennon and Stéphane Robin, dining at Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud is an unparalleled experience that you are not likely to forget.
We have an exclusive competition for TheTaste readers as we have a voucher for €500 to give away to one lucky reader.
For your chance to win simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 28th July 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 29th July 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
The winner is …. Pere Solà Claver!