Win a €300 Voucher for Yamamori Restaurants – Closed
Yamamori restaurants are the home of Japanese cuisine in Dublin. Combining the freshest local ingredients with authentic cooking techniques, Yamamori restaurants offer an experience for everyone.
The first Japanese restaurant in Dublin, Yamamori Noodles provides an authentic cultural experience with an exclusive range of premium Japanese sake, beer, and cocktails.
Yamamori Izakaya combines oriental décor with original architecture and urban soul. Downstairs is the Japanese style drinking house, serving small Japanese tapas dishes (Japas), the famous Izakaya cocktails, and plenty of Japanese whiskeys, beers and sake.
Yamamori Sushi has four different dining areas, including the heated and covered Bamboo garden, perfect for dining al fresco. Take in the authentic collection of 19th century Japanese and Samurai artefacts and steal some cooking tips from the talented chefs in the open plan kitchen.
Yamamori Tengu is a hidden gem at the back of Yamamori Sushi. Enjoy the impressive selection of rare Japanese whiskeys and beer, delicious Japanese nibbles over a game of ping pong and the infamous Sweet and Spicy cocktails.
With offerings to suit everyone’s needs, Yamamori restaurants are perfect for group events with private options available in all the venues.
Yamamori is perfect for any special occasion including a great work night out and they are giving you the chance to treat your colleagues.
The prize is a €300 voucher to be used in any of the Yamamori Restaurants.
For your chance to win simply share this competition on social media and fill in the form below
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight 31st March 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 1st April 2016
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Yamamori) ezines
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
The winner is ….Alice Shanahan