Win a €100 voucher to spend on Spanish Wines in O’Briens Wine Stores – Closed
This April, Wines from Spain launches the first ever Spanish Wine Week in Ireland.
The week of events takes place in venues all over Ireland from 11th April to the 17th and will showcase the diverse regions and grapes that go into Spanish wine. Perfect for food and wine lovers, the events covers a range of topics through tastings, talks and cultural evenings.
Start the week in style in the Cliff Townhouse with Albariño and tapas on Monday 11th before a masterclass on Tuesday 12th with John Wilson in Whelehan’s Wine. Other events throughout the week include a tasting of the Mediterranean in L’Atitude 51 in Cork with Leslie Williams, a tapas evening in The Gables, Foxrock and a tasting of organic wines in Greenman Wines, Terenure with Rafael Salazar.
Wine stores are embracing the fiesta with special offers in The Gables, Whelehan’s Wines, JN Wine and 20% off Spanish wines all week in O’Brien’s.
The inaugural Spanish Wine Week has been created by Wines from Spain to educate and inspire the Irish people. A su salud – sláinte!
To celebrate Spanish Wine Week, Wines from Spain have given us a €100 voucher to spend on Spanish wine in O’Brien’s wine stores.
For your chance to win this your choice of Spanish wines to the value of €100 simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 16th April 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 17th April 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Wines from Spain/ O’Brien’s Off-Licence) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
THE WINNER IS …JESS HICKEY