Win a €100 Voucher from The Natural Bakery to Celebrate their New Summer Treats – Closed
The Natural Bakery has recently launched a new tempting range of treats that are simply ideal for the summer. Refreshing and colourful salads, wholesome granola cups and ice coffees join the menu of Dublin’s favourite bakery, where you can also find freshly baked bread made the traditional way and the best classics from French and international patisserie and Irish classics.
The Natural Bakery is offering you the chance to win a €100 voucher to treat yourself this summer, whether you want to throw a party, plan the ultimate picnic with your friends or enjoy many, many iced coffees through the season, this will be the perfect way to enjoy all the fabulous baked goods they’ve to offer. This voucher can be redeemed at the winner’s shop of their choice. The Natural Bakery has 11 locations across Dublin and one in Naas, Kildare, so there are plenty of ways to enjoy your prize!
The Natural Bakery is an Irish owned company where you will encounter a combination classic Irish treats and baked goods as well as some international favourites and great coffee. Visit thenaturalbakery.ie to know more or find your nearest location!
For your chance at winning a €100 voucher from The Natural Bakery simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is closed now. The winner is Amy Bennett Kane. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 31th July 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 1st August 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The Natural Bakery) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.