Win a Delicious 3 Course Dinner for Two with Cocktails at Rustic Stone – CLOSED
Rustic Stone’s philosophy is simple, they source the best seasonal ingredients, then apply simple techniques to extract the most flavour.
The produce they’ve chosen and the demand for freshness, is the cornerstone of our Rustic idea, while providing a healthy but affordable eating approach.
Rustic Stone is always a fun, inviting and relaxed place to eat with a menu who caters for all palates.
TheTaste and Rustic Stone are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a a delicious dinner for two with cocktails served in Bonsai Bar.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Click the link below to complete our competition form
This competition is now closed… The winner is Emma Hennessy! Congratulations 🙂
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight August 16th
– Overall winner will be announced August 17th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Rustic Stone) ezines
– Cocktails will be served in Bonsai Bar after dinner
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– This prize is non-transferable, no portion of this certificate is refundable or redeemable in cash
– Prize is subject to availability
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid