Michelin star chef JP McMahon is the man behind Cava Bodega, Galway’s authentic Spanish restaurant serving a great range of tapas and Spanish wine.
JP and his wife Drigín are passionate about using the best local produce and pairing that with traditional Iberian methods and flavours to bring you a real taste of Spain in Ireland.
The Cava Bodega Cookbook was born of JP’s passion for the feeling and emotion involved in Spanish cuisine. He brings together the importance of local sustainable ingredients with a genuine love of Iberian flavours and practices. It is not just recipes, it is a story of food.
The cookbook is available to purchase in Cava Bodega, Aniar Restaurant & Eat Gastropub and on the Cava Bodega website but we have a copy to give away to one lucky reader.
For your chance to win simply share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
This competition is now closed. The winner was Berenice Beukes.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 14th June 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 15th June 2016
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid