Win a copy of Roz Purcell’s Natural Born Feeder Cookbook – CLOSED
Roz Purcell has become well known as a model, beauty queen, and blogger, and now after the launch of Natural Born Feeder: Whole Foods, Whole Life, which debuted at No. 1 in the Irish bestseller list on 2 February, she can add author to her CV.
Published by one of Ireland’s leading publishers Gill Books the Natural Born Feeder encapsulates Roz Purcell’s approach cooking; use whole foods to live a whole life. Having developed a negative relationship with food that led her to make unhealthy choices, she changed her lifestyle by rediscovering her love of cooking. Roz used her passion for food to develop the most amazing recipes that fuel the body, providing the energy and vitality needed to look and feel great. For Roz a healthy lifestyle isn’t about extremes, it’s about balance.
Written in a wonderfully accessible way, Natural Born Feeder features over 170 easy-to-follow, delicious recipes. So get inspired, get into the kitchen and get cooking!
To celebrate the launch of the book publishers Gill Books are giving us two copies of the Natural Born Feeder cookbook to give away.
For your chance to win simply share this competition on social media and fill in the form below
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winners are Ciara Enright and Nicola Naessens. Congratulations.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight Monday 29th Feb 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced on March 1st 2016
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Gill Books) ezines.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.