Win a Copy of Margaret M. Johnson’s ‘Favorite Flavors of Ireland’ – CLOSED
Margaret M. Johnson is an American author who has devoted her career to Irish cuisine. Her love for Ireland has produced several cookbooks dedicated to promoting traditional and modern Irish recipes and produce. Read more about Margaret’s love of Ireland in our exclusive interview.
In tribute to her thirty year love affair with Ireland her latest collection is entitled ‘Favorite Flavors of Ireland’ and is a retrospective, looking back at her most loved dishes. Perfect for food lovers at home and abroad, Margaret’s book is a veritable tour of the country, taking you on a journey through the seasons.
To celebrate the launch of her latest book we have FIVE copies of ‘Favorite Flavors of Ireland’ to give away.
For your chance to win simply share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th November 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced on a weekly basis before 10pm on 30th November 2015
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
The winners are : Evelyn Corry, Jacintha Dowling, Amy Bennett, Wojtek and Tony Courtney