Located in the heart of Dublin’s vibrant fair city, at the corner of St Stephen’s Green and opposite the National Concert Hall, the five star Conrad Dublin hotel welcomes you for a unique and memorable experience.
The team at Conrad Dublin are delighted to introduce their new Coburg Gardens Afternoon Tea which will be hosted seven days a week within the contemporary surrounds of The Coburg’s Lounge.
Afternoon Tea at The Coburg is a relaxed affair, where the team guides you through the impressive menu selection. From August until November 18th season they will be serving The Coburg Gardens Afternoon Tea.
TheTaste and The Conrad are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Coburg Gardens Afternoon Tea for Two.
For your chance to win this amazing prize follow the simple step below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete our competition form
This competition is now closed… The winner Jess Garvey.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight October 8th
– Winner will be announced at 10pm October 9th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for Coburg Gardens Afternoon Tea for Two at the Five Star Conrad Hotel
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Prize must be redeemed before November 30th
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid