Win a Christmas Tree Full of Gin Filled Baubles and a Year Subscription to TheGinBox.ie – CLOSED
With the popularity of gin still soaring, and international media going into a frenzy over Pickerings Gin Baubles, it is once again expected that they will sell out well in advance of Christmas.
WineOnline.ie is Ireland’s biggest online wine website, offering over 2000 wines, gift hampers, spirits and of course, Gin Baubles! They deliver all across Ireland and delivery is free on all orders over €175.
TheGinBox.ie is Irelands number one subscription club for gin lovers. Upon Sign up, you choose whether you’ll get a GinBox delivered every month, every 2 months or each quarter.
They choose some of the worlds finest small batch and exclusive bottled gins and a GinBox will always include a 70cl bottle of Gin, with tonics and other great related things that every gin lover will appreciate. It’s simple and a subscription is the perfect gift for a gin lover this Christmas.
TheTaste have teamed up with WineOnline.ie and TheGinBox.ie to offer one lucky wine 24 coloured 5cl Pickerings Gin Baubles to fill your Christmas tree and after that, you’ll get a GinBox delivered to your door every 3 months for one year.
To win this amazing prize simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Enter Your Details Below
Step 2: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
This competitin is now closed…… The winner is Amy Bennett
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight December 3rd
– Overall winner will be announced December 4th
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (TheGinBox.ie) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.