The Natural Bakery has recently launched its Christmas range and it’s offering a handmade, beautiful Christmas cake plus a €100 voucher to be collected and redeemed at the winner’s shop of choice. With 11 locations across Dublin and one in Naas, Kildare, there are plenty of options to enjoy your prize.
The range includes classic Christmas treats such as gingerbread men and houses and mince pies as well as cupcakes and cake pops decorated to highlight the season. Get a fabulous cake and use your voucher to choose an assortment of treats that’s perfect for your occasion!
The Natural Bakery is an Irish owned company were you will encounter a combination classic Irish treats and baked goods as well as some international favourites and great coffee. All their products are made from scratch with top quality ingredients in the bakery’s own kitchen and delivered fresh every morning.
For your chance at winning a Christmas cake and a €100 voucher from The Natural Bakery simply follow the steps:
This competition is now closed. The winner is Sharon Cooke. Congratulations!
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 14th December 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 15th December 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The Natural Bakery) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Cake has to be pre-ordered at least 48 hours in advance.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.