Make this Valentine’s Day one to remember by gifting your loved one a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Rosé enclosed in a beautiful Veuve Clicquot Rosé Shakkei giftbox. The Veuve Clicquot Rosé Shakkei collection is inspired by the beautiful design of a Japanese garden – delicate rose blossoms, the iconic Japanese flowers of springtime, the longevity of bamboo, the luxury of hanaguruma and the violet of Champagne grapes. Swirled in yellow and rosé, the house colours, each design element of Veuve Clicquot Rosé Shakkei is deliberately chosen, symbolic and harmonious, in pure Shakkei fashion.
Radiant on the eye, Veuve Clicquot Rosé has a shimmering and dazzling pink sparkle and is surprisingly intense on the palate. Veuve Clicquot Rosé boasts notes of raspberry, wild strawberry and cherry, with a touch of dried fruits and pastry – an ideal accompaniment to duck, shrimp or tuna, Veuve Clicquot Rosé is a perfect partner for a romantic meal for two.
Veuve Clicquot Rosé Shakkei is priced at €70.59 and is available from all leading off licences nationwide.
To celebrate the new offering from Veuve Clicquot for Valentine’s Day, we have teamed up with the brand to give one lucky reader a Veuve Clicquot Rosé Shakkei bottle on the most romantic day of the year.
For your chance to win simply share this competition on social media and fill in the form below
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner was Emma Rathcliffe.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midday 11th February 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 5pm 11th February 2016
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Veuve Cliquot) ezines.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.