Win a Bottle of Hennessy X.O. – CLOSED
Renowned cognac house Maison Hennessy recently launched a new tasting campaign for their iconic Hennessy X.O. The X.O. tasting odyssey takes you on a journey through seven chapters of tasting notes from dried fruits through rising heat and a spicy edge, to the flowing flames and a chocolate lull, finishing with wood crunches and an infinite finish.
To enhance the sensory experience of the tasting, Hennessy teamed up with renowned director Nicolas Winding Refn to create a stunning film that captures the sensory elements tasting journey perfectly.
Hennessy want to show you that there is more to their X.O. than a digestif. To celebrate the launch of the X.O. odyssey campaign, they have given us an exclusive bottle of their premium Hennessy X.O. cognac.
For your chance to win simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th May 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 30th May 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Hennessy Ireland) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
The winner is … Shane Larkin