Win a Bottle of Bacardi Oro and a Round of Electric Avenue Cocktails and Bar Bites for 4 at The Exchequer – Closed
BACARDÍ® rum is the spirit that brings to life award-winning cocktail Electric Avenue, created by bartender Conor Myers from The Exchequer in Dublin 2 and served at Ireland’s biggest festival, Electric Picnic.
BACARDI would like to offer one lucky person a golden treasure of a rum: Win a bottle of Bacardi Oro and the opportunity of experiencing Electric Avenue at The Exchequer: One lucky winner will win a round of Electric Avenue cocktails for them and 3 of their friends, as well as some delicious bar bites from The Exchequer, Dublin 2 – the bar where the current BACARDI Legacy Irish winner Conor Myers is perfecting his craft of cocktail making.
For your chance at winning a bottle of Bacardi Oro and a round of Electric Avenue cocktails and bar bites for 4 people at The Exchequer, Dublin 2 simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is closed now. The winner is Tania Jane. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 27th April 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 28th April 2017
– Winner needs to contact The Exchequer Dublin 2 to book the date to enjoy his or her prize
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Bacardi) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.