Win a Bombay Sapphire Twist Summer Hamper – Closed
Bombay Sapphire is a favourite of both bartenders and drinks enthusiasts around the world. The premium gin, which was recently awarded the prestigious Double Gold and Gold medal at the 17th San Francisco World Spirits Competition, is the world’s number one premium gin by value.
Based on a 1761 recipe and featuring an harmonious combination of 10 exotic botanicals from around the world, it’s fresh and vibrant, excellent in a classic G&T or in a wide range of cocktails. To celebrate this recent win, Bombay Sapphire is offering readers of TheTaste the exclusive opportunity to win a fabulous summer hamper with all you need to mix refreshing cocktails perfect for the sunny season.
The hamper includes: a bottle of Bombay Sapphire, Bombay Sapphire glassware, assorted cocktail ingredients, leaflet with the instructions to make the three summer twists variants and a barspoon.
For your chance to win a Bombay Sappphire Twist Summer Hamper, simply share this competition on Facebook or Twitter and fill in the form below.
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
The winner is … Ornaith Ffrench.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th June 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 30th June 2017
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Bombay Sapphire) ezines
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid