New Zealand is one of the most popular wine countries with the Irish wine drinker. Irish wine lovers are big fans of New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, and are also particularly fond of some of the other amazing wines they produce, like their outstanding Pinot Noir or the wonderful whites made from Chardonnay. New Zealand has SO much to offer, so why not put Monday 9th May 2022 in your diary and come along to the New Zealand wine fair to learn more about the enormous range of high quality wine styles produced on these two Islands in the Southern Hemisphere.
Tickets are now on sale price €20.00 and can be bought on-line here.
To celebrate New Zealand winemakers for their 25th Wine Fair, New Zealand Wines are offering readers of www.thetaste.ie the opportunity to win a pair of tickets to the event (worth €40.00). There are 10 pairs of tickets on offer. Those entering also be entered into the draw to win a case of premium New Zealand wine, which will showcase a selection from some of the best producers in New Zealand.
Full details below on how to enter.
New Zealand Wine Fair Dublin 2022
Monday 9th May, 2022 – Radisson Blu Hotel, Golden Lane, Dublin 8.
Time: 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
New Zealand Winegrowers will hold the 25th annual tasting of New Zealand wines in Ireland in May 2022. There will be over 100 New Zealand wines available to taste so why not come along and sample some of the best wine New Zealand has to offer. Participating wineries for the 2022 New Zealand Winegrowers tasting include:
Akarua; Ata Rangi; Blank Canvas; Burn Cottage; Escarpment Winery; Framingham; Greywacke; Invivo Wines NZ (Graham Norton), Kim Crawford; Kono Beverages;Lawson’s Dry Hills Wines; Nautilus Estate; Nockie’s Palette; Oyster Bay; Pegasus Bay; Rimapere Vineyards; Te Kano; Tinpot Hut; Tiraki; Trinity Hill; Wild Earth; Villa Maria and Wither Hills.
Tickets are now on sale priced at €20.00
To purchase a ticket CLICK HERE
Jean Smullen WSET Dip
Tel: 086 816 8468
How to Enter this Competition
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, follow either of the 2 steps below…
Step 1: Share this competition on Social Media using the share buttons at the top or bottom of this page using the hashtag #JeanSmullen & #NewZealandWineFair or #NZWine and tagging TheTaste.ie (You can also find our competition posts on Facebook / Twitter & Instagram and share those posts using the hashtags above)
Step 2: Fill in the competition form below:
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight Wednesday 4th May 2022
– Overall winner will be announced on 5th May 2022
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste Marketing & competition provider
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and reside in Ireland
– Must share on social media as detailed above
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– These are the following prizes in the competition:
- One winner will receive a case (6 bottles) of wine. Proof of age 18+ will be required for the winner to receive delivery of the prize.
- Ten winners will receive a double pass (two tickets) to the New Zealand Winegrowers ‘New Zealand Wine Fair’ in Dublin on 9 May 2022. Proof of age 18+ will be required for the winner and their guest upon entry to the event. The prize is for the tickets to attend the event only and the winners will be responsible for meeting any travel, accommodation, or other incidental costs for them and their guest to attend the event. If the event is unable to proceed (eg due to COVID-19 restrictions) or if the winner is unable to attend the event, no compensation will be provided. Tickets are non-transferable. If you cannot attend the event, your prize will be given to another randomly selected winner.
– The promoter and New Zealand Winegrowers Incorporated are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste & JFG Digital
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid