Win a 5 Star Luxurious Overnight Escape to The Westin Dublin with Dinner in Morelands Grill – CLOSED
Situated in Dublin city centre, the Westin Dublin is a luxury 5-star hotel. Enjoying an enviable location on the doorstep of Trinity College Dublin and Grafton Street, a renewal and calming experience awaits each guest. Legendary and personalized service from the team at the Westin Dublin ensures a memorable trip to the capital.
Indulge in a delicious dinner in Morelands Grill, preceded by a tempting cocktail at The Mint Bar. Its prime location, just a short stroll from Grafton Street, allows guests to explore Dublin at their convenience, going back for a luxurious rest when they so desire.
TheTaste & The Westin Dublin are giving readers the chance to win an overnight escape for two people with dinner in Morelands Grill.
Enjoy overnight for 2 with breakfast at the Westin Dublin, the leading international 5-star luxury hotel in the city centre. With table d’hôte dinner for 2 in Morelands Grill, one of the city’s newest dining sensations, a great night is in store.
For your chance to win this Amazing Overnight Escape simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed… The winner is Fionnuala Morrin
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight January 4th
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm January 5th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize must be availed of before
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid