Win a 5 day Cold Pressed Juice Cleanse from Sprout & Co – CLOSED
Brothers Jack and Theo launched Sprout & Co as a juice bar within an Avoca store, and now their cold pressed juices are now available in over 50 outlets throughout Dublin, Wicklow and Belfast. Recently, Sprout & Co Kitchen was opened on Dawson St in Dublin offering a seasonally changing menu using produce from local growers.
Sprout & Co’s Cold Pressed Juice Cleanse is a nutritional cleanse. As a result of pollutants in the air we breathe and chemicals in the food and water we consumer, our bodies accumulate toxins. Every once in a while the body needs to rid itself of these toxins.
They offer 1 Day, 3 Day, 5 Day and 6 Day Cold Pressed Cleanse Packages. Each package is designed to give your digestive system a break, flood your system with nutrition, clear out stored toxins, increase energy, reboot your immune system, provide mental clarity and a glowing complextion.
Sprout & Co juices and smoothies are created using only locally grown produce and with the freshest produce possible, allowing you to enjoy the maximum benefits nutritionally from your cleanse.
To kick start your January detox Sprout & Co is offering one reader the chance to win one of their 5 day Cold Pressed Juices Cleanses, consisting of 5 juices and smoothies per day.
Daily Cleanse Line Up:
– Morning: Almond Nut Milk Smoothies – Vanilla Mylk, Chocolate Mylk(Raw Cacao), Cinnamon Mylk
– Mid Morning: Supergreen – Kale Spinach Parsley Celery Cucumber Apple Ginger Lemon
– Afternoon: Beet It – Beetroot, Carrot, Apple, Ginger
– Mid Afternoon: Supercleanse – Kale Spinach Parsley Celery Cucumber Spirulina Lemon
– Dinner: Mr Veggie Carrot, Cucumber, Celery, Red/Yellow Pepper, Turmeric, Avocado
Sprout & Co deliver to anywhere in Dublin for €7.50, nationwide for €12.50 and free to Sprout & Co Dawson St and any Avoca store in Ireland.
For your chance to win simply share this competition on social media and fill in the form below
Step 2: Enter your details below
THE WINNER IS … SORCHA FURLONG
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midday 29th January 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 5pm 29th January 2016
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Sprout & Co) ezines.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.