The Little Kitchen is the younger sibling of the popular Vintage Kitchen on Poolbeg Street, set up by Chef Sean Drugan and Stephen O’Driscoll. Located in the middle of the charming swathe of shops and eateries on the triangle of Upper Leeson Street, The Little Kitchen has become a local culinary hotspot, joining renowned neighbours Farm Restaurant and Forest Avenue.
At The Little Kitchen they provide the ideal trifecta of eating out: food of substance based on great local ingredients, a dining room that is relaxed and informal and service that matches the quality of the food. They also have a bring your own wine policy so diners can enjoy their own tipples with their meals.
Lunch is now being served in The Little Kitchen Tues-Fri from 12-2.30pm. The menu is a great mix of lunchtime favourites like soup, chowder and salads, and signature Little Kitchen dishes like their fish pie and slow roasted lamb shank.
As part of the launch of the new lunchtime offering, The Little Kitchen want to treat you to a sumptuous three course lunch for you and a friend.
For your chance to win simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner was Kim Cody.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 20th May 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 21st May 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The Little Kitchen) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid