Win a 3 Course Dinner for Two with Wine in Ashtons Gastro Pub – CLOSED
Ashtons Gastro pub is a stylish and contemporary restaurant overlooking the river Dodder. The restaurant serves excellent food with a welcoming friendly service.
Their varied menu offers a delicious choice of satisfying starters, indulgent desserts and unique main courses. As a gastropub they pride themselves on supplying a great food and drink combination in South Dublin.
TheTaste and Ashtons Gastro Pub are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a 3 course dinner for two with a glass of wine each.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Click the link below to complete our competition form
This competition is now closed…. The winner is Sarah Smullen. Congratulations!
– Closing date for entries is midnight July 5th
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm July 6th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is a 3 course dinner for two in Ashtons Gastro Pub
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Prize is valid from Sunday – Thursday from 5pm
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid