Win a 3 Course Dinner for Two at any Gourmet Food Parlour Restaurant with Cocktails on Arrival and a Glass of House Wine Each – CLOSED
Tradition and great flavour are the heart and soul of Irish cuisine. Since 2006 Gourmet Food Parlour has believed in sharing those traditions. They invite guests to take part in sharing the GFP way of dining.
Owners Lorraine Heskin and Lorraine Byrne created GFP in 2006 with the inspiration to serve a funky style of food, using simple locally sourced ingredients whilst serving it all in a fun relaxed way.
They have recently launched their brand-new evening menu and early bird menu across all their Dublin based restaurants. The delicious new menu features both large and small plates and has been carefully chosen using locally sourced ingredients to create great flavour.
Some of their tasty dishes include duck confit with caramelised apple glaze & horseradish mash, braised pickled red cabbage and maple and sesame salmon fillet, lemon infused lentils, crispy kale, roasted rosemary and garlic potatoes.
Gourmet Food Parlour is based in Dun Laoghaire, Swords, Malahide and Santry.
TheTaste and Gourmet Food Parlour are giving readers the chance to win a 3 course dinner at any of their restaurants with cocktails on arrival and a glass of house wine each – which can be red or white.
For your chance at this amazing dinner simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed…… The winner is Aisling Cahill
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th of November
– Overall winner will be announced on November 30th
– Three winners will be chosen, one from Twitter, one from Facebook and one from Instagram.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Gourmet Food Parlour) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.