Win a Cocktail Making Kit from Hugh Jordan to Celebrate TheTaste Summer Cocktail Festival – Closed
Summer is finally upon us and every night is an opportunity to sip on an exciting new cocktail with TheTaste Summer Cocktail Festival.
A curated collection of Ireland’s finest cocktail bars, from slick new hotspots like Zozimus to mixology meccas like Fade Street Social, each venue taking part in the festival will be offering a Special Summer Cocktail to celebrate the Festival, running from now until August 31st.
To celebrate the festival, we’ve partnered up with Hugh Jordan to offer a premium quality 12-Piece Cocktail Making Kit to one lucky cocktail lover.
One of Ireland’s largest independent catering suppliers who have everything a bartender or drinks enthusiast could ever desire – from pourers and decanters, to ice buckets and bar trolleys – Hugh Jordan is a one stop shop for all your cocktail making accessories, and for the duration of TheTaste Summer Cocktail Festival will be offering 15% off their entire barware range.
During the festival we are inviting you to post pictures, tag your friends and share your experience with us at The Taste using the hashtag #TasteCocktailFest.
For your chance to win this 12-Piece Cocktail Making Kit simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
THE WINNER IS…. CAROLINE BUCKLEY
Terms and Conditions
– Applicants must share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 30th August 2017
– Overall winner will be announced 31st August 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Hugh Jordan)
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.