This June Bank Holiday weekend, the Great Summer Gin Fair will return to House Dublin.
House will be transformed in to the most peculiar and wondrous gin emporium boasting over 80 varieties of gin from both near and far.
Junipers (their gin-inspired currency) will be the only accepted form of legal tender during the event. Don’t worry, there will be a bureau de change on site at all times.
There will be many favourites at the gin fair including Hendricks, Bombay, Beefeater, Monkey47, Mil, Musgraves and Silverspear.
TheTaste is giving one lucky reader the chance to win 4 tickets to the Summer Gin Fair at House Dublin.
For your chance to win this amazing prize follow the simple step below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
This competition is now closed… The winners are Tracey King and Darren Cooke. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight May 31st
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm June 1st
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entrant must be over 25 years of age
– Prize is for a pair of tickets to Summer Gin Fair at House Dublin
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Winner must be available on June 2nd
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid