Win 2 VIP Tickets to the BBC Good Food Show in Belfast with an Overnight Stay in Galgorm Resort – CLOSED
The BBC Good Food Show is coming to Belfast on November 12th! Live entertainment, cooking inspiration, shopping and tasting are at the heart of the UK-wide Good Food Shows and BBC Good Food’s FEAST festivals – every event has its own unique flavour.
Their exciting line up includes some of the UK’s best chefs and experts cooking live, great brands, exciting new flavours, the latest trends and carefully selected independent producers of the finest food, drink and culinary products. Fiona Uyema, the author of the book ‘Japanese Food Made Easy’, is a well-known Irish chef, often seen on TV, will be taking part in the show in November.
TheTaste are offering one lucky reader the chance to win 2 VIP tickets to The BBC Good Food Show in Belfast with an overnight stay in Galgorm Resort & Spa, Fiona Uyema’s ‘Japanese Food Made Easy’ cookbook and a signed cook book from a celebrity chefs The Hairy Bikers.
The 2 VIP tickets are for the Hairy Bikers at 10.30am and Eat like a local at 2.30pm.
This amazing prize includes:
– Entrance to the Show
– Gold seat in a Big Kitchen session of your choice
– All day access to the exclusive VIP Lounge with talks, tastings and demos throughout the day
– Glass of fizz
– Complimentary refreshments
– Shopping bag
– VIP bag crèche
– Goody bag and cook book
– Show Guide & Recipe Collection
Galgorm Gourmet Experience
– Overnight Stay in a Resort Guestroom
– 5 Course Gourmet Dinner in the River Room
– Full Irish Breakfast
– Access to the Thermal Spa Facilities
To win this amazing prize simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter Your Details Below
This competition is now closed – Congratulations to the winner Paula McNeill!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 9th November
– Overall winner will be announced on November 10th
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Upon submitting your entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– Galgorm voucher is available until 31st May 2018
– Galgorm voucher is valid on Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday – subject to availabilty
– The 2 VIP tickets are for the Hairy Bikers at 10.30am and Eat like a local at 2.30pm
– Winner must be available to attend BBC Good Food Show on November 12th
– VIP Tickets to the BBC Good Food Show Belfast valid on Sunday 12th November only
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid