To celebrate istil 38 premium craft Irish vodka being the official pouring vodka at this years Taste of Dublin, we are giving away two tickets to Taste of Dublin on the opening Thursday of the Festival, as well as a bottle of istil 38 Pink Irish berries Vodka to the lucky winner. Details below on how to enter.
Sugarloaf Beverages are proud to share details of their first release, istil 38 pot still Irish vodka. Produced in a traditional copper pot still, but made to be enjoyed with thoroughly modern serves.
istil 38 Irish Vodka has three expressions in its range. A classic vodka and two flavours, Pink Berries and Vanilla. Each one is specifically designed to be mixed into long drinks and into some of the world’s most loved cocktails.
It is slow distilled four times thus leaving the vodka so pure that it needs no further filtration, leaving istil 38 with a highly finessed quality of liquid. This distillation process also gives the vodka a softer, velvety mouthfeel.
How to Enter this Competition ***Competition Closed *** Winner is Mary Moss
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize (Over 18s only), enter your details below, press submit & extra entry when you interact with our istil 38 social posts. Terms below.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight on Tuesday June 14th 2022 & 1 winner contacted directly on Wednesday. Prize is 2 tickets for Taste of Dublin on Thursday 16th June and also 1 bottle of istil 38 Pink Irish berries vodka
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste / JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Extra entry for sharing on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.