Win 2 Tickets to Make Your Own Gin at Listoke Gin School in Vanilla Pod
On Friday December 1st at 7:30pm Vanilla Pod will be hosting a Gin School with Listoke Distillery. This will be an evening filled with tapasfun and gin cocktails!
Upon arrival the lucky winner will be greeted with light refreshments. This is followed by a brief introduction and history of Listoke Estate and their distilling heritage. Then the fun begins.
You will be treated to 3 different gin profiles. They will design our own personal Vanilla Pod gins. Subsequently they will educate you on botanicals.
Throughout the class tapas and gin cockatils will be served.
Listoke Distillery & Gin School is a unique location where they both distill and teach how to make gin. Located in a 200 year old stable on the grounds of Listoke House.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow this step:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
– Closing date for entries is Wednesday 29th November
– Overall winner will be announced Wednesday 29th November
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Winner must be available to attend Listoke Gin School on Friday 1st December
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid