Gill Meller is part of the popular River Cottage Channel 4 series, cooking alongside Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, and he regularly teaches at Park Farm, home of River Cottage HQ.
Burtown House are excited back on Saturday June 2nd. He will cook a wood fired June feast using the bounty of their kitchen gardens, tunnels, fields and hedge groves, whilst working with some excellent local organic suppliers of meat, poultry and fish.
A big advocate for simple, seasonal cookery and making the most of ingredients and the natural qualities they possess, Gill has designed the Green Barn menu using the same way of thinking that informs his work at River Cottage – creating a reflection of his surroundings.
TheTaste and Burtown House are giving one lucky reader the chance to win two tickets to experience an evening with Gill Meller.
For your chance to win this amazing prize complete the simple step below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
This competition is now closed,,,, The winner is Sandra Gough. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight May 31st
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm June 1st
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for a pair of tickets to an evening with Gill Meller at Burtown
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Winner must be available on June 7th
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid