Win a 2 Course Dinner for 2 with Cocktails at Beef and Lobster – Closed
Beef and Lobster is Oliver Dunne’s newest venture, perfectly located on Parliament Street. As the name suggests, you can expect to feast on the king of crustaceans and beef cooked to perfection.
It’s a laid back, casual eatery serving these luxury ingredients at accessible prices, whether it’s a Lobster Roll or Fillet of Beef Wellington you are craving.
Now Beef & Lobster, is teaming up with TheTaste.ie to offer you the chance to win a 2 course dinner for 2 with a cocktail each.
For your chance to win simply share on Facebook and/or Twitter and fill out the form below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed, the winner was Siobhan Dunne
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Twitter or Facebook to be in with a chance to win
– Prize cannot be exchanged for cash
– Winner must have a shipping address in the Republic of Ireland
– Closing date for entries is midnight on 2nd February 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 3rd February 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Beef and Lobster) ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.