Along with the return of the O’Briens wine fair, the month of May sees the brand new 2016 vintage Rosé wines hitting the shelves in all O’Briens stores.
Wine lovers will be treated as 12 selected Rosés will be part of a “Buy One, Get One Free” promotion which runs all summer long. O’Briens Wine is delighted to partner with theTaste.ie to offer this amazing prize: a case of wine including one bottle each of these of 12 Rosés and 2 tickets for the Dublin Wine Fair for 2-5pm Saturday 6th May.
The winner will enjoy a wonderful afternoon tasting some of the finest wines you can find in Ireland and during the occasion, he or she will be given this fabulous case of wine to take home! (must be able to attend the fair, see more on our T&C’s).
For your chance at winning a case of 12 bottles of Rosé plus tickets to the O’Briens Wine Fair simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
– Share this competition on Twitter
– Share this competition on Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is closed now. The winner is Elaine Hearty. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 2nd May 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 3rd May 2017
– The winner must be able to attend the wine fair on Saturday 6th of May between 2pm to 5pm.
– The prize will be handed to the winner during the Dublin Wine Fair, collection must be arranged on the day
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (O’Briens Wine) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.