Win an Exquisite Dinner for Two in WILDE at The Westbury – Closed
WILDE at The Westbury offers an elegant, relaxed setting serving the finest Irish seasonal produce including Dublin Bay prawns, Carlingford Lough Rock Oysters and grass-fed Irish beef.
From post shopping lunches to aperitifs on the beautiful outdoor terrace, Wilde is the perfect summer destination for dinner or celebrations with family and friends and every occasion is perfectly catered for in this elegant space.
Here at TheTaste we are offering you the opportunity to enjoy a very special evening in WILDE with a welcome aperitif on arrival from the signature Gin & Tonic Menu, dinner for two and a bottle of Conde Valdemar, Rioja Reserva, 2010.
For your chance to win this fantastic dining experience, simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below:
The winner is Elaine Hearty.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 27th July 2017
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm 28th July 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The Westbury) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid