Welsh Rarebit Canapés Recipe From M&S
Want to wow your guests this bank holiday weekend? Start your meal with this delicious Welsh rarebit canapés recipe from M&S, and follow with their Hot Cross Bun-crusted Lamb recipe served with Salsa Verde.
– 625g Cornish Cruncher (cheddar) cheese, grated
– 2 eggs
– 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
– 1 tsp hot English mustard
– 2 tbsp double cream
– Tabasco sauce – to taste
– 1 pack (4) M&S savoury cheese hot cross buns
1. Preheat oven on grill setting
2. Mix together the Welsh rarebit ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
3. Slice the hot cross buns in half and the cut the halves diagonally to make triangles. Toast lightly.
4. Spread the rarebit mix generously onto the buns. Transfer to a baking tray.
5. Toast under a hot grill until beautifully golden and gratinated. Remove from the oven and enjoy while hot.
All ingredients are available from Marks & Spencer.
Marks & Spencer offers an extensive range of food and wine. There are 17 stores in the Republic of Ireland. To find your nearest store visit www.marksandspencer.ie.