Watch: Chilli, Lemon & Prawn Spaghetti Recipe by Jette Virdi
This chilli, lemon and prawn spaghetti recipe couldn’t be any simpler. With just some juicy prawns, a few store cupboard essentials, and a sprinkle of fresh parsley you’ll have dinner on the table in a few easy steps.
Roughly 2 servings
– 10 prawns
– Juice of one lemon
– 1 tsp chilli flakes
– Large handful of parsley, chopped
– 2 servings of pasta/spaghetti – roughly 3oz dry
1. In a pan of boiling water cook the pasta till al dente.
2. Meanwhile in a pan melt coconut oil and add the chilli flakes – if you’d like to add in chopped garlic now is the time!
3. Add in the prawns and cook till pink, add in the cooked pasta, chopped parsley and give a good mix. Grate over Parmesan if needed and enjoy!
For more exclusive Jette Virdi videos for TheTaste check out TheTaste Foodie TV.
Jette Virdi is a Dublin-based food stylist and creative entrepreneur. With a portfolio including clients such as Rozanna Purcell, Rachel Allen and Bord Bia, she’s your girl if you need an evocative image or event. Well known within the food industry, she consults with Irish brands to create and style recipes, to design and manage product launches and and hosts creative corporate workshops that boost productivity and team performance in the workplace. For more information and to contact Jette for a project go to jettevirdi.com.
For more recipes visit her blog.