Romance and Roses this Valentine’s Day at Fahrenheit Restaurant
Fahrenheit Restaurant at Clontarf Castle combines the old fashioned romance of a 12th century castle venue with bespoke, boutique style interiors making it the perfect venue to celebrate this Valentine’s Day.
Executive Head Chef Stuart Heeney has created an indulgent four course fine dining experience especially for Valentine’s Day so foodies are in for a real treat. Fahrenheit recently received their 2nd AA Rosette for culinary excellence and the dining experience is sure to delight even the most discerning palate!
Indulge with a glass of prosecco on arrival, dreamy treats and live entertainment with Gina Jazz. This is the perfect date night! Dine at the Fahrenheit Restaurant this Valentine’s Day and be in with a chance to win a €150 Brown Thomas Handbag Collection voucher.
The Valentine’s experience at Fahrenheit restaurant is available from €44.95 per person and includes:
– Four Course fine dining experience… A menu she will love (contains handbags..)
– Complimentary glass of prosecco on arrival
– Roses for the ladies
– Live entertainment each night from The Gina Jazz
– Valentines menu available Friday 12th – Sunday 14th February inclusive
– Combined with the romantic candlelit ambience of Fahrenheit….
T&Cs apply and booking is subject to availability.