We love bringing you the coolest new openings and today we have something a little special. To celebrate Saba Baggot Street’s new #SabaSecretGarden we want to give you a chance to win dinner and cocktails for two!
Dubin’s award winning Thai and Vietnamese restaurant Saba are delighted to announce the opening of their new Secret Garden at Saba, 22 Upper Baggot Street, Dublin 4. This welcomed addition to Dublin city’s outdoor dining scene seats 40 guests with all distance guidelines in place. It’s a funky space with beautiful Italian furniture, blended with some traditional church pews, festoon lighting and stunning graffiti artwork by Subset.
Evoke that feeling of summer and sit back in the open air sipping some of Saba’s cocktail favourites like ‘Life’s a Beach’ with vodka, fresh fruits in season, ginger liqueur, lime juice, guava syrup topped with aloe vera (€10.95) while enjoying ‘Sundried Pork’ marinated with palm sugar, soy sauce and white sesame seeds on a spicy papaya salad (€12.95).
Commenting on the opening, owner Paul Cadden said ‘I love the street scene of Thailand, so it’s fantastic to have this beautiful space to offer alfresco dining to our guests. We lost 40% seating capacity in the restaurant due to Covid guidelines, so this new addition will help keep jobs in the business and bring a different, exciting element to the Saba experience. We are looking forward to welcoming our guests to the Saba Secret garden over the coming weeks.’
The Saba Secret Garden will open six days a week (closed Mondays) from 12pm for lunch serving food all day until late. Call and book your alfresco dining experience in Saba Baggot Street today on 01-5631999 or online through www.sabadublin.com #SabaSecretGarden
Competition Closed – Winner – Twitter @Niamhomeara
How to Enter this Competition
To be in with a chance of wining this Cool Dinner for 2 people, follow the steps below…
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook using the share buttons at the top or bottom of this page
Step 3: Fill in the competition form below:
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight August 6th 2020
– Overall winner will be announced at August 7th 2020
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid