Time to Raise a Glass – Alltech Craft Brews & Food Fair Returns 5th – 7th February 2016 – CLOSED
Has January been a dry month, back to work getting you down? Well it’s always good to have something to look forward to, and we’re looking forward to Alltech Craft Brews & Food Fair on the weekend of the 5th – 7th February in Dublin’s Convention Centre.
This international Beer festival will be featuring beers, ciders and spirits from over 50 producers from all over the world, including many of our favourite Irish Brewers like 8 Degrees, Rye River Brewing Company, Wicklow Wolf , Rascals and O’Haras among others. Showing off many festival specials and a wide range of styles you are sure to find something that suits your tastebuds. There is also a strong food offering this year.
Always seeking to push the boundary’s, Alltech are hoping to host a Guinness World Record Beer tasting on the Friday Evening, you can register your interest on their website if you want to take part in this. As is tradition now the winner of the Dublin Craft Beer Cup will be announced on the Friday following rigorous judging by a panel of experts.
Fear not Rugby Fans, you will be able to see coverage on the big screen of all the weekends Six Nations action, and there will be plenty of music and fun over the weekend too. Rick O’Shea will be MCing the event on the Sunday whipping the crowd into a frenzy before Ireland take on Wales.
It promises to be a superb event where over 10000 people descend on the Convention Centre over the course of the weekend, come join us and have a great time.
For your chance to win a pair of tickets to a day of your choosing for you and a friend simply follow the steps below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight 24th January 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 25th January 2016
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
THE WINNER IS .. SEAN O’REILLY
From IPAs, to Stouts, to everything in between. Wayne is a passionate advocate for Craft Beer and Cider in Ireland. He regularly features in online publications and podcasts, as well as writing with his wife on www.irishbeersnob.com. Wayne’s aim is to kick down the doors of convention surrounding Craft Beer and Cider by writing in a no nonsense style. Drawing on his experiences of many different beers he is going to bring you on a journey that you’ll be asking yourself, why didn’t I join this revolution sooner?