- 6 rooster potatoes
- A packet of green beans, sliced in halves
- Squeeze of a lemon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 peach, diced
- 3 radish, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to season
- Rosemary, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice the roosters into long wedges and drizzle them with a generous amount of olive oil. Roast for about 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Add the green beans to boiling water and boil until just tender, about 2-3 minutes. Strain and cut in half. Thinly slice the radish and diced the peaches.
- To make the dressing, simply add the juice of a lemon, minced garlic clove, 2 tablespoons of honey, a tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch of salt & pepper to a jug and stir until all combined!
- When the potatoes are ready, add the green beans, radish, and diced peach to the bowl. Drizzle the dressing over the potato salad and serve!
For more delicious recipes from Keoghs Farm simply Click Here.