The Irish Craft Beer Festival Returns to the RDS – Win Tickets! – CLOSED
The Irish Craft Beer Festival returns to Hall 4 in the RDS, Dublin from the 27th – 29th August.
This year’s line-up consists of over 50 breweries and cider makers who will have over 200 Irish produced beverages on offer to attendees.
The festival promises to bring visitors an experience that is unrivalled throughout the country. There will also be an array of local Irish artisan food and musical talent.
To celebrate the return of the festival we have two pairs of tickets to give away to TheTaste readers.
The prize includes:
– A pair of tickets to the festival on the day of your choice
For your chance to win simply share this competition on Twitter or Facebook
For more information and tickets log on to www.irishcraftbeerfestival.com
Terms & Conditions
– Share on Twitter or Facebook to be in with a chance to win
– Prize cannot be exchanged for cash
– Closing date for entries is midnight on 25th August 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 26th August 2015
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid