While this is a speedy lunch it also makes for an incredible breakfast or brunch. It’s really versatile and you can make it more substantial by adding a poached egg or two and a slice of toasted sourdough. Here’s a recipe for Sweet Potato Hash with Chorizo!
502 calories per serving
- 600g sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp oil or low-calorie oil spray
- 1 tbsp paprika
150g chorizo, sliced
- 1 tbsp light or half-fat butter 1⁄2 tsp chilli flakes
1 garlic clove, grated
4 tbsp Greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh dill, to sprinkle
- In a bowl, combine the sweet potatoes, oil and paprika.
- Air-fry the potatoes at 190°C for 14–15 minutes, and add the chorizo for the last 2–3 minutes.
- While the chorizo is cooking, put the butter, chilli and garlic in a microwaveable bowl and microwave for 1 minute until the butter is melted.
- Season the yogurt with salt and pepper.
- Serve the hash drizzled with the yogurt, then top with the melted garlic chilli butter and sprinkle with fresh dill.
Bored of Lunch: The Healthy Air Fryer Book
Nathan Anthony is the no.1 bestselling author and creator of hit food platform Bored of Lunch. Nathan is a Northern Irish home cook who set up his food blog during lockdown to get people cooking, eating healthier and give them something to focus on during the pandemic. By day Nathan works at a FTSE100 company so cooks in a way to suit his hectic schedule. Initially aimed at busy professionals this quickly expanded to all those working from home, busy parents and those who want quick, calorie-controlled recipes. Bored of Lunch now has 2.4 million followers across all platforms.
Sweet Potato Hash with Chorizo by Nathan Anthony – Bored of Lunch