Summer Fruit & Yoghurt Icepops by Siúcra
Nothing tastes better on a hot summer day than fresh from the freezer homemade ice pops. These kid-friendly treats are mouth-wateringly delicious and super refreshing, helping you to cool down this summer. Whatever flavour you fancy, be sure to try out these homemade ice pops around your house this season.
Strawberry, Raspberry or Pineapple Icepops
Makes 4 Icepops
– 40g Siúcra icing Sugar
– 200g Strawberries OR Raspberries, trimmed & washed OR 200g Pineapple, peeled and chopped into chunks
– 175g Greek Style Natural Yoghurt
– 2 teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste (only if you are using berries, not for use with pineapple)
Also required: Plastic Cups, Lolly Sticks, Cling film
1. Sieve the Siúcra icing sugar into a large bowl.
2. Blend the strawberries, raspberries OR pineapple in a food processor and then pass through the sieve into the bowl with the icing sugar. This will remove the seeds/pulp.
3. Stir in the Greek style natural yoghurt and the vanilla bean paste and mix well. PLEASE NOTE: If you are using pineapple, do not use vanilla bean paste.
4. Divide evenly between four plastic cups.
5. Cover the cups with cling film. Make a small slit with a sharp knife in the middle of the cling film and then insert the lolly stick.
6. Freeze on a flat surface for a minimum of 4 hours.
7. Remove from the freezer about 15 minutes before you want to eat them. Once they have melted slightly remove the cling film and then remove from the plastic cups.
For more than 85 years Siúcra has been providing bakers with the key ingredient for making delicious homemade sweet treats for loved ones! Love baking? At Siucra we love baking too and we want you to share your sweet creations with us. Let us know how you use your favourite Siucra speciality sugars and baking essentials!
For more information on Siúcra products and / or recipes visit: