Switch up your regular summer cocktail recipes with these two delicious and refreshing drinks from The Shelbourne. Whether you love a tasty bramble or need an excuse to use up your champagne (if there’s any left!), these two drinks will certainly get added into your regular rotation.
The Shelbourne Bramble
- 35ml Method & Madness Gin
- 10ml Chambord
- 10ml Raspberry apple coulis
- 20ml Lemon juice
- 10ml Sugar syrup
- Pour coulis and Chambord into a rocks glass and fill with crushed ice.
- Shake gin, lemon and sugar separately in a cocktail shaker.
- Strain into the rocks glass.
- Fill with more crushed ice and garnish with two raspberries and sprig of mint.
The Grand Dame
- 20ml Pomegranate liqueur
- 30ml rose wine
- 40ml peach purée
- 40ml peach and jasmine soda
- Top with Laurent Perrier champagne
- Build ingredients in a crystal goblet, gently stir through with a bar spoon and garnish with an edible flower.
Summer Cocktail Recipes from The Shelbourne Hotel