Summer Antipasto Peppers Recipe by Kate O’Driscoll
- 2 x Whole Red Peppers
- 8 x Baby Plum tomatoes
- 2 x cloves of garlic
- 1 x tin Anchovies
- 80 g Bluebell falls Irish Goat Cheese
- Handful of fresh Basil
- Cracked black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees c
- Slice the Peppers in half, leaving the green stalk intact and deseed, place into an oiled oven proof dish.
- Quarter the Plum tomatoes and pop 4 pieces into each of the pepper halves.
- Thinly slice the garlic cloves and divide between each pepper.
- Take one anchovy fillet per pepper half, roughly chop and divide between the four, be sure to retain the oil from the jar or tin.
- Crumble 20g of Goat Cheese inside each pepper half and season with black pepper.
- Roughly chop and divide the rest of the anchovy Fillets over the top of the peppers, and Drizzle with the rest of the oil from the tin or jar.
- Roast in the oven for 45 mins until the Peppers are soft and the Goat cheese golden.
- Sprinkle over roughly torn Basil leaves and serve with crusty bread to mop up the delicious juices!