Strawberry Yogurt Jelly Bites By Jennifer Oppermann for Glenisk
We all love a little treat and these fuss free Strawberry Yoghurt Jelly Bites By Jennifer Oppermann for Glenisk are sure to curb your sweet cravings. Get the kids involved and have as much fun making them as you will have eating them. We hope you enjoy!
- 135g of Lower Sugar Strawberry Jelly
- 200ml Boiling Water
- 100g Fresh Strawberries (Cut into a small dice)
- 180g Glenisk Organic Bio Kids Strawberry Yogurt
- Garnish (optional)
- Strawberry halves
- Add the jelly to a jug, add in the boiling water, stir to make sure it is completely melted and allow it to cool for 20 minutes.
- Stir the Glenisk Organic Bio Kids Strawberry Yogurt and the strawberries into the cooled jelly .Pour equally between 4 plastic containers or jelly moulds, decorate with fresh sliced strawberries and refrigerate for at least 6 hours (overnight is best).