Strawberry Tiramisu Recipe by Siúcra and Catherine Fulvio
This Strawberry Tiramisu Recipe consists of crumbled up lady fingers are drizzled in sweet coffee syrup and layered with a creamy filling and juicy strawberries to make this fruity twist on the classic Italian dessert.
This no bake dessert-in-a-jar takes just minutes to make and is perfect served at a barbecue or summer picnic.
Serves 8 mini glasses
– 150ml strong coffee
– 60g Siúcra Light Golden Brown Sugar
– 200ml cream
– 100g mascarpone
– 50g Siúcra Icing Sugar
– 2 tbsp almond liqueur (or 3 tbsp orange juice)
– 15 savoiardi (ladyfingers), finely crushed
– 100g strawberries, hulled and sliced
– Cocoa powder, for dusting
– 2 tbsp toasted almond flakes, to decorate
1. To prepare the coffee syrup, combine the coffee and Siúcra Light Golden Brown Sugar in a saucepan and heat on medium and reduce by half until a syrup forms. Leave to cool completely.
2. Beat together the cream, mascarpone, Siúcra Icing Sugar and almond liqueur in a bowl until softly whipped.
3. Spoon some of the crushed ladyfingers into the glasses.
4. Spoon a layer of mascarpone mix on top and spoon over some coffee syrup.
5. Arrange the strawberry slices and complete with mascarpone cream.
6. Dust each with a little cocoa powder and sprinkle over the almond flakes before serving.
Catherine Fulvio the award-winning cookbook author has developed a series of sweet and savoury mini recipes exclusively for Siúcra, to showcase the functionality and breadth of the product range as well as demonstrating how fun, quick and easy it is to make delicious dishes from scratch, regardless of ability.