Steak Poke Bowl Recipe From YR Sauce
Create this quick and tasty bowl of goodness to revive and refuel after a long day!
|2 tbsp||Olive oil|
|¼ cup||Hot sauce|
|¼ cup||YR sauce|
|2 tsp||Soy sauce|
|2||Chopped garlic cloves|
|Pinch of Salt|
|3 tbsp||Rice vinegar|
|A sprig of coriander|
|1 cup||Black beans|
|2 cup||Pico de Gallo|
|1 cup||Sour cream|
|1||Lime(zest & juice)|
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOKING TIME: 12 minutes
- Combine the ingredients for marinade in a bowl, olive oil, hot sauce, YR sauce, honey, chopped garlic cloves and onion. Add Striploin steak and let it marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Steam rice with water, rice vinegar and set aside, once cooled down add salt and freshly chopped coriander.
- Make Pico de Gallo made of fine chopped onion, tomato, chili, coriander, lime and salt.
- Place the steak on the pan for 6 minutes each side. Cook until medium. Remove the steak and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice the steak thinly against the grain.
- Mix sour cream with lime juice and zest.
- Assemble ingredients into four bowls. Add rice, black beans, sweetcorn, Pico de Gallo and steak. Serve with lime sour cream.