This recipe for Spicy Baked Eggs Recipe with Spinach and Pulled Pork was created by Gourmet Food Parlour.
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– 1/2 small onion, chopped
– 1/2 clove garlic, crushed
– 1/2 red pepper, chopped
– 200g chopped tomatoes
– ¼ tsp cumin
– ¼ tsp paprika
– ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
– 1 drop tobasco
– 150g pulled pork
– 1 handful spinach
– 2 eggs
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 160C.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and chopped pepper. Fry until soft, around 5 mins.
3. Add tomatoes, spices, and pulled pork/beans. Bring to a boil then allow to simmer for 10 mins until sauce has thickened slightly.
4. Stir through spinach until wilted then transfer to a small ovenproof dish. Make 2 wells in the sauce and crack in the eggs. Top with cracked black pepper and bake in oven for 10 mins.
5. Serve with toasted brown sourdough bread.
Gourmet Food Parlour first opened it’s doors in 2006 and has grown from strength to strength.
Focusing on giving fantastic customer service in a relaxed atmposphere they serve delicous food that’s packed with flavour.
They have various locations including Santry, Swords, Dun Laoghaire and Skerries.