To celebrate National Margarita Day 2023 (22nd February), Jose Cuervo®, the world’s number-one tequila, is mixing it up with some zesty, fruity and refreshing recipes, so no matter your taste, everyone can quench that thirst!
As one of the world’s most loved spirits, it’s no wonder everyone goes mad for margaritas, so this Wednesday, 22nd of February marg your calendars and get ready to celebrate.
Jose Cuervo has been creating authentic tequila to a traditional family recipe for over 200 years and as the world’s number one choice, it’s safe to say they know what they’re doing when it comes to this versatile and popular spirit.
A true silver tequila, Jose Cuervo® Especial Silver is the epitome of smooth. Master distillers at the La Rojeña distillery crafted this unique and balanced blend to bring out tones of agave, caramel, and fresh herbs in its flavour profile.
Sweet, salty, bitter or fruity there’s a perfect pairing for everyone, and while the classic will always reign supreme, for National Margarita Day 2023, Jose Cuervo have given us some recipes with a twist!
The Cuervo Cowboy Margarita
Grab your blender for this zesty, refreshing take on the classic.
- 50ml Jose Cuervo® Especial® Silver
- 35ml frozen limeade concentrate
- 25ml orange juice
- 25ml pilsner beer
- Coarse salt for garnish
- Jalapeño for garnish
- Lime for garnish
- In a blender add ice, Jose Cuervo® Especial® Silver, limeade concentrate, orange juice and beer. Blend.
- Run lime wedge around the rim of glass then dip the glass into salt.
- Pour blended mixture into glass. Garnish the glass with a lime wedge and jalapeño. Enjoy!
Roasted Pineapple Margarita Sour
For a sweet and flavoursome surprise try this tropical take on a traditional margarita.
- 40ml Jose Cuervo® infused with Roasted Pineapple
- 15ml Cointreau
- 30ml lime juice
- 15ml agave syrup
- Bar spoon balsamic vinegar
- 25ml egg white
- Shake well with ice and strain.