Salmon Skewers Recipe by The Wonky Spatula
This Salmon Skewers Recipe is gluten free, dairy free and paleo.
I absolutely adore salmon, it’s an amazing source of omega-3. These Salmon Skewers are the perfect lunch or light evening meal, they’re so simple and quick to prepare.
– 240g Salmon darns
– 35-40g Asparagus Spears, sliced in half
– 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
– 2 tbsp lemon juice
– Pinch of garlic annuals
– 1/4 tsp hot chili powder
– 2 tsp dried coriander leaf
– Pinch of coarse salt & black pepper
1. Preheat your grill to high.
2. In a small bowl combine the coconut oil, lemon juice, herbs, salt & pepper.
3. Slice the Salmon into bit sized chunks and add to the bowl.
4. Coat the salmon in the marinade and prepare the asparagus.
5. Place the salmon & asparagus on spears and lay them out on a wire rack.
6. Place under the grill for 6-8 minutes until cooked to your liking.
7. Serve & Enjoy!
Food is my passion! I spend every spare minute I have experimenting in the kitchen! I am constantly coming up with clean alternatives to junk foods in order to promote healthy eating in a unique and exciting way. My recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo and occasionally vegan. I hope you enjoy this recipe and after having a look through my blog are inspired to try new things!