Rudd’s, the Irish family favourite, has launched a new range – 100% plant based meat-free sausages and black and white puddings. This vegan and vegetarian friendly range is available in Tesco, Dunnes Stores and SuperValu nationwide! As you would expect from the award-winning Rudd’s brand, these tick all the boxes – great taste, low in saturated fat and high in protein!
Food traditions, tastes and preferences are changing, so Rudd’s created this plant-based range, perfect for a meat-free breakfast, a spring salad, dinner or those trying to following a healthier regime. The various ingredients in the range include blends of vegetables, barley, soy and wheat protein, as well as the signature Rudd’s spices and seasonings, for a delicious meat-free alternative with no compromise on taste or texture.
Rudd’s tradition of excellence saw it take home Gold at the 2020 Blas na hEireann Awards for Rudd’s Extra Thick Sausage, and this new plant-based range promises to be just as impressive!
- 6 Rudd’s Meat Free Sausages
- Puff Pastry
- Caramelised red Onion Jam
- Roll out your puff pastry onto a sheet of baking paper
- Apply 6 dollops of caramelised red onion jam onto puff pastry and spread evenly
- Place 6 Rudd’s Meat-Free Sausages onto the onion jam and cook for 15 minutes at 180 degrees or until golden brown
- Toss on some toasted walnuts and enjoy.