Roasted Rhubarb Porridge Recipe By Flahavan’s
Take porridge to the next level with these toppings!
Serves 1|Takes 20 minutes
- 30g Flahavan’s oats
- 150ml whole milk
- 500g rhubarb
- 80g light brown sugar
- Fresh figs
For the porridge:
- Stir 30g of Flahavan’s Porridge Oats into 150mls of milk.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes stirring continuously
For the toppings:
- Wash 500g of rhubarb and cut into 5cm pieces.
- Place in an oven proof dish in a single layer and sprinkle over 80g of light brown sugar.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes at 180oC.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining fruit.
For more delicious recipes from Flahavan’s, simply Click Here.